Wednesday, September 19, 2012

New Addition

A MOMENT OF....
                               PURE...
 INSANITY!

 Meet Marco...the newest addition to our family!


Those of you who know me at all know I am know for...on occasion...owning dogs for just one week!  That is usually my breaking point...but not this time!



 So, yesterday my friend Crystal called me and told me she was going to look at a dog...I should have hung up the phone right then and there!  Well, I didn't.  Instead I said, "oh I should go look with you" and an hour later...in a moment of pure insanity...I owned this darling little pooch!!!



 He is so sweet.  He has yet to bark (a whole day later) or chew up a shoe...or bite anyone...however, he has puked a few times...had a few tiny little accidents...and whined when I put him in his crate to go to bed!

 I am now the best mom in the world!!!  The kids were so excited when they got home from school...and Brian thinks I am  awesome.  He called about an hour after I bought him asking what the almost $200 purchase was from Petco.  Ummm the accessories for something...I said!





 Everyone is already in love...

 
                                                                But who couldn't
                            love a face like this?
                                     


 I have a new...willing subject to take pictures of!!!

And I vow to keep him more than a week :)

3 comments:

  1. Wow, he really is darn cute!! That is amazing how he sits and poses for the camera. He truly was meant to be a part of your life :). You are the best mom in the world! What a surprise your kids got to come home to yesterday! I will be sure not to show this post to jada :), then I will be the worst mom. I guess I will settle for being just an ok mom, if it means I don't have to have a dog :). Have tons of fun with that cute fur ball :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. he looks awesome and adorable - he'll fit in perfectly with your family. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol!...I do not blame you! He is adorable and almost looks like a Benji dog! My fav kind of dog! You will keep him....(as long as he doesn't get too big ;) haha, jk.

    ReplyDelete