Sunday, September 9, 2012

A Big Day of Firsts...

August 14, 2012
 The first day of school!  

The first day of school turned out to be a big day of "firsts" for the whole family!  The morning started with a bang...literally!  At 5 am we were all jolted awake with one of the loudest crashes of thunder we had ever heard.  It was raining and lightening so hard, but I took it as a blessing that we weren't late for the "first" day! 
 Rylee making her "first" crepe!
 Brinley's very "first" visit from the tooth fairy!
 Brian's forty "first" birthday!
 Notice how it's dark and they are up before the "first" light of day!


 Brinley's "first" day of "first" grade!

 Rylee's "first" day of 5th grade

 Jackson's "first" day of 7th grade
 Austin's "first" day of 10th grade





Rylee & Ms. Williams

 Brinley with the school mascot "Finley"


Brinley & Ms. Stouder

And...of course Jack in the car cause there was NO way he was letting me walk him up to take his picture with his mascot...teacher...front door...back door...or any other spot in the school where his mom may be spotted!!!  And let's not even start with Austin!!!

4 comments:

  1. I am so dang excited that you are finally a blogger :). We did it!! I love seeing all my awesome nieces and nephews. They are all amazing kids. I sure do love them. I am trying to think of something funny to say.... welp, I got nothin. Oh well, luv ya!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did I fix your comment box? Lets see...

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is Missy, it worked!!! So excited for you. Have fun....

    ReplyDelete