Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Brinley's lunch


THIS IS THE LUNCH THAT BRYNN BUILT!

 These are the things that were in the lunch that Brynn built...



 this is the banana...the orange and the orange juice that were in the lunch that Brynn built!

 These are the cookies that were with the orange...that were with the banana...
 that were in the lunch that Brynn built!!! 

So I came home at about 8 pm from going to a college thing with Austin and Brinley had decided to pack her own lunch!  She had made cookies all by herself (the precut pillsbury) and packed up yummy fruit and juice...I added a peanut butter sandwich :)

I can't believe my baby is six and making her own lunches!  Now if I could just get her (and the other kids) to do their own laundry!!!


2 comments:

  1. She is so darn cute!! What a fun memory, so glad I told you to blog about it :). I like how this girl thinks, that is totally the lunch I would make for my self... minus the peanut butter sandwich you added :). She is definitely a niece after my own heart!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, so cute. i love that you added a PB&J - sometimes we let our kids do some things on their own, but we still can't ever stop our mothering ways.

    ReplyDelete